Gorgeous In Greenwith - Complete With Home Cinema
House Sold - GREENWITH SA
ACT NOW if you want to secure this AMAZING & large family home Offering so much more than others on the market. This home comes complete with 4 large bedrooms plus home study/office, 3 large living areas, 2.5 bathrooms, NEWLY RENOVATED KITCHEN PLUS a home cinema with recliner chairs, surround sound and huge screen & projector plus in ground pool plus much more.
NOTE: SALE IS BY WAY OF THE BEST AND HIGHEST OFFER RECEIVED PRIOR TO THE 23RD OF SEPTEMBER 2019 AT THE ABSOLUTE LATEST. WE WOULD LIKE TO SELL WELL BEFORE THIS DEADLINE AND ALL SUITABLE OFFERS WILL BE PRESENTED AND STRONGLY CONSIDERED AS THEY ARE RECEIVED, SO ACT NOW.
* Two storey Henley built home.
* Five Bedrooms in total.
* Master with ensuite and walk in robe plus views.
* Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built in robes.
* Downstairs bedroom / office / study.
* Large formal entry room.
* Front formal lounge room / 8 ball room.
* HUGE open plan kitchen, dining and family room with computer area.
* NEWLY RENOVATED kitchen with corner pantry, loads of cupboard and bench space plus s/steel
appliances and two draw dishwasher.
* Family sized dining room with garden outlook.
* Downstairs third toilet with wash basin.
* Laundry with linen closet.
* Main upstairs bathroom with spa bath.
* Separate toilet upstairs.
* Plantation shutters on all north facing windows.
* Roller shutters on all west facing windows.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout with 6 zones.
Monitored alarm system.
* 3 phase power.
* Spacious entertaining area with pitched pergola.
* Sparkling in ground pool with swim jets.
* Lawn area with underground water system.
* Plenty of external power points.
* Double garage umr with auto door.
* Secure Parking for caravan/ trailer/ boat behind gates.
* 5kw solar power system receiving a 60c feed in tarrif.
* PLUS MUCH MORE.
The location is perfect and peaceful, the neighbours exceptional and the home simply stunning.
Positioned only 5 minutes from the Stables shopping centre, 2 minutes from Our Lady Of Hope & Greenwith Primary schools plus public transport at the end of the street.
This one ticks all the boxes!
So come prepared to take action or you will miss out!.
THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO BUY.
Proudly represented by team Bjorn Kunzel of Weeks & Macklin Real Estate.
PS.Thinking of selling your property? FREE APPRAISALS 7 DAYS. Call Colleen on 8422 5308 to book or call Bjorn directly on 0404 164 447.