Call Bjorn for a private inspection by appointment to suit you.
House - GREENWITH SA
This property is simply stunning! I am almost lost for words. Big, bold and beautiful with nature at your doorstep, this is the PERFECT family home with loads of room inside and out for everyone to enjoy.
What you will love most is the picturesque views from your rear under cover decking area. The views from here are breathtaking and you will see Kangaroos, koalas, wild birds plus green tree lined hills that will make you feel like you are in the country.
This home offers a location that is second to none and you really need to view the home in person to fully appreciate this stunning residence.
* 875m2 land size.
* 269m2 of total living area.
* Ducted air conditioning.
* gas heating.
* 5 Large Bedrooms.
* Master bedroom with ensuite and views.
* HUGE front formal lounge and dining area.
* Open plan kitchen and family room.
* New 2pac kitchen with new appliances and corner pantry.
* 3 way main bathroom perfect for families.
* Large fully fitted laundry.
* HUGE rear viewing deck under pitched pergola w views.
* MILLION dollar views overlooking the gully.
* IMMACULATE landscaped gardens front and rear.
* Lawn area for children and pets to play.
* Multiple sheds.
* Double carport under main roof.
* Alfresco area.
* PLUS MUCH MORE
* Council rates – $2,000 pa appx.
* Water supply charge – $75.40/qtr.
* Sewer supply charge – $115.92/qtr.
* ESL – $130 PA appx.
This home is gorgeous, big, practical, impressive and offers what most homes do not……5 bedrooms with million dollar views and rear gate access to numerous gully walking trails at your back door.
I invite you to come to the open home and enjoy the property in person.
I look forward to helping you make this magnificent house your new home.
Proudly Represented By Team Bjorn Kunzel – Your TRUE local.
Specialising in Greenwith, Golden Grove, Wynn Vale & Modbury Heights
‘Experience the difference’
TOP 10 AGENCY WINNERS SA 2019.
AGENT OF THE YEAR WINNER 2019 (muliple suburbs).
AGENCY OF THE YEAR WINNERS 2019 (multiple suburbs).