Under Contract By Max & Jakkeb - 0400745196
House Sold - MILE END SA
This is one of those rare opportunities to purchase a fully renovated c1910 character home on a generous allotment, showcasing all the charm of yesteryear. The location is brilliant, only moments from the CBD, new Royal Adelaide Hospital, UniSA, park lands and several shopping precincts plus being situated in the Adelaide Botanic High and Adelaide High School zones makes this a valuable opportunity.
Note: This home offers rare rear lane access to high clearance shed/carport allowing double side by side parking, plus a substantial workshop/storage area.
From the moment you stop in front of this picture perfect home you will be immediately impressed by its picket fence, cute cottage gardens and character sandstone facade. Upon entry you will be wowed by the uniquely wide hallway, new high square set ceilings and polished baltic pine floors plus flowing floor plan offering generous accommodation and seamless indoor/outdoor living. 7 Devon Street is a complete package offering a “move right in” opportunity without any works required. It’s fully renovated and ready, be quick for this amazing home!
Comprehensive list of features include:
* Custom quality cabinetry and stone benchtops throughout
* 3 spacious bedrooms
* Master with light filled ensuite offering rain shower plus wall mounted shower, floor to ceiling tiling, custom built stone top vanity plus built in two pack robe
* Bedroom 2 with large two pack built in robe
* Beautiful modern kitchen with bamboo flooring, stone bench top with waterfall end, gas European appliances, walk in pantry, custom cabinetry and skylight
* Amazing family bathroom complete with bath, floor to ceiling tiling and quality fittings
* Triple sliding doors lead to rear outdoor hardwood deck with built in Beefeater BBQ, outdoor speakers, built in seating overlooking manicured gardens complete with watering system
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning plus additional split system reverse cycle air conditioner
* LED downlights
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Wrought iron fireplaces
* Modern white decor
* Total rewire and re plumb of entire property
* New fencing
* New insulation
With so many features to list, this really is a one off, complete home with all the bells and whistles. Be quick to inspect, this will not last long on the market!
Council/ City of West Torrens
Internal/ 124sqm (approx)
Land/ 319sqm (approx)
Council Rates/ TBA